Saturday, February 28, 2009

interior spaces


back


pg 93

I've lost several notebooks, but, the most significant one I left on an airplane. It was a notebook I had with me throughout the year and a half I moved from Chicago to Indiana. I think about that notebook all the time but I know some people don't privilege things like that. I don't remember a lot of things. Taking notes is important to me.

some reality poem collage (mainly people said these things):

On circuit bending:

Is the music beautiful?
Does it make harmonious sound?


on digital and physical media:

Impersonal, impersonal
we companion jolts
in person
we afford
what we don't
compute
really listen to
what that does
and yet points
never
facing directional
delicate shifting of the device
which moves while we are

still.

on walking:

The human
animal body
knows when you
step into the dark room
you'll stumble down
but, human animal
every step is a fall

No comments:

Post a Comment