Saturday, March 7, 2009

active static

Hopefully these will be parts of other projects, no sound in either one:





also, in the same vein as an earlier post (I think it had something to do with identity) here's a list of my fave songs. There are others that I like but I think these ones are ones I wouldn't want to exist without. The list is not quite done and some have yet to stand the test of time, but, for the most part... yes, favorites:

songs:

I will always love you (Dolly Parton)
train song (Vashti Bunyan)
babooshka (Kate Bush)
lay lady lay (Bob Dylan)
don’t be cruel (Elvis)
words of love (Buddy Holly)
mr. record man (Willie Nelson)
just a little (Brenda Lee)
MX missiles (Andrew Bird)
Here comes the sun again (M. Ward)
chain gang (Sam Cooke)
black jack david (Carter Family)
a well respected man (The Kinks)
hobo’s lullaby (Woody Guthrie)
There but for fortune (Phil Ochs)
Alone and Forsaken (Hank Williams)
Wildcat (Ratatat)
The Model (Kraftwerk)
Neon Lights (Kraftwerk
It's my party (Leslie Gore)

No comments:

Post a Comment